Do you offer insurance? Yes! In fact, most of our rental units have been priced with a personal insurance policy, protecting you from yourself! Contact us for details.
Do you deliver? Yes! Contact us for details.
What comes with my rental? All the proper safety gear for a fun filled day, as well as straps for hauling, tools, and other items to make your day enjoyable. We also offer protective gear with all off road rentals.
Do I need a reservation? No, we welcome day of and last minute rentals! That being said, we do sell out. A reservation is highly recommended.
Can an entire adventure be planned to suit? Yes, this is what we specialize in. From your pick up at the airport to your off road machines, lodging, etc.. Contact us for details.
How does the deposit work? The security deposit can be in cash at the time of pick up or on the renters credit card to cover any incidental damage, fuel costs, lost or missing items. The credit card hold will be released within 36 hours after the rental period ends or prior to owner being paid if no claim has been filed. Should the renter or owner file a claim, the security deposit will be held until the claim is resolved. The deposit will be used to pay any amounts owed to the insurance carrier or Mile High Adventure Rentals for any damage, missing items, accidents or incidental fees related to use of Rental Equipment. Deposit amounts depend on the vehicle value. They are usually between $500 and $1000. We don’t want to keep your deposit! We just want our machines back in one piece.
• Renter must be 21 years of age to rent or reserve without any medical conditions that may interfere with your use of the Rental Equipment.
• Additional operators must be 18 years of age to operate without any medical conditions that may interfere with your use of the Rental Equipment. They must also be listed on the insurance for coverage.
• Renters and operators must have their ID in possession at time of pick up and during rental period. A valid and current U.S. driver’s license is preferred.
• Renter or operators shall not have any major driving violations on their driving record within past 10 years.
• Additional Operators - any additional operator listed under the insurance policy may pick up and sign for Rental Equipment on behalf of the Renter. They will be required to present their driver’s license to the owner at time of rental pick up for validation of identity.
• The Renter is responsible for all damages of each additional operator as though they were you under these terms.
• The Renter is responsible to show Additional Operators safe operations and care for Rental Equipment.
• Renter is responsible to ensure operators obey all local, state and federal laws during operation of Rental Equipment.
• If no additional operators were added to the insurance policy or rental agreement, then the Renter shall be the only authorized operator. She/he should follow and obey all local, state and federal laws during operation of Rental Equipment.
Mile High Adventure Rentals Cancellation policy outlined below is there to protect both Company and Renters. Either party may cancel a reservation by the following:
Reservations canceled 7 days or more prior to the scheduled rental start time will receive a refund of all fees paid less a 5% service fee. All others will be charged full price.
Cancellations by Renters or Owners within 6 days of scheduled rental start time (local time) will be subject to fees or loss of all funds paid as described below.
Cancellations by Renter
If the Renter cancels the reservation after deposit, partial or full payment is made, the following will apply:
• Renter Cancellations within 6 days of the scheduled rental start time (local time) will lose all rental fees paid or pending. If a deposit was held it will be released or credited back to your credit card.
• Should the Owner cancel your reservation within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time (local time) you may receive a credit toward future rentals or be provided another rental day.
• Should a cancellation within 4 days of scheduled rental start time (local time) meet Extenuating Circumstances please contact us.
Cancellations by Owner
If the Owner cancels the reservation after deposit, partial or full payment is made, the following will apply:
• Owner Cancellations within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time will result in a full refund. Another rental date may be determined at the renters convenience
Mile High Adventure Rentals can supersede the cancellation and refund policy for Owners or Renters if the following circumstances apply. The Renter will receive a full refund less a 5% service fee and the Owner will not receive payment.
• The Renter feels the Rental Equipment is unsafe.
• The Renter feels the Rental Equipment offered is not the Rental Equipment that was advertised or is in poor condition.
• The Renter feels the Owner has falsified material aspects of the Rental Listing.
• Any issues with delivery or mechanical operation that end the rental prematurely and determined to be due to negligence of the owner.
• Political Unrest or Natural Disaster
• Owner is unable to make Rental Equipment available due to damage from previous rental.
• Weather related safety issues in the event of snowstorms, thunderstorms, lightning, heavy rain, floods or heavy wind within eight (8) hours of the rental start time or within 50 miles of scheduled rental destination.
• Death of immediate family member or serious accident of family member.
Damage deposits are required on all rental equipment. Deposits can be in cash or via card. Once rental unit is returned with no damage we will release the hold on your card and it will reappear on your account in 2-3 business days. Rental equipment deposit rates are bellow:
• Snowmobiles: $1000
• ATV’s: $500
• UTVs: $1000
• PWCs: $1000
• Generators: $100
• Mountain Bikes: $200